Tuesday 11 January 2022

Terry's polytunnel build

 Terry is another of my favourite You tubers.  He always takes the time to reply if you leave him a comment and he dishes out great common sense advice.  I've been watching him build his polytunnel and he  has a whole series of videos on the build.  Well worth taking a look at

My Double Skinned Polytunnel Rebuild 🌻 New Door 🌻 Recycling 🌻 Repurpose 🌻 Upcycle 🌻 On a Budget - YouTube

I tested negative this morning  so I think I've finally shaken off the virus and hope to get out in the garden later today.  It's a bit chilly but the fresh air will do me the world of good. If I get another negative tomorrow I can get back into my early morning walks and make a note of what is growing in the neighbourhood.  It's a great way to see things in flower in a garden setting and decide whether I'd like to make a pace for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment