Friday 11 March 2022

Torquay

 After nearly nine hours on the coach we arrived in Torquay.  Obviously we had a couple of stops on the way but service stations are hardly the most exciting stops. We stayed at a premier Inn last night and had a lovely meal at Wetherspoons in Middlesbrough.  I thoroughly enjoyed the chicken tika and cheap drinks before we toddled back to the Premier Inn for the night. It was absolutely spotless and I can highly recommend it.  Our hotel in Torquay is in the middle of major renovation so it's a bit of a building site. I'll take a photo of the view from our window tomorrow... it's not pretty.  Can't fault the food though. Carvery means I can avoid carbs if I choose to. Off to Dartmouth tomorrow and I've heard mixed reviews so we are going with an open mind

2 comments:

  1. Nine hours - eeeek! Have a lovely time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 hours!!! I hope there was a G& T service Cherie ?! I am just catching up on your Torquay adventure, so shall hunt you down on your next post .... xXx

    ReplyDelete