Friday 4 June 2021

Delighted with my bargain fruit trees

 Last weekend I placed an order for five fruit trees.  And then I read all the dreadful reviews of the company.'Gardening express'.. I want to give a big shout out in their defence as my trees arrived today.  They aren't as big as advertised but are really good sturdy looking trees.  Well packaged and well labelled.  The total cost including postage for all five was less than twenty pounds. To say that I am pleased with them is an understatement. I've got them soaking in a large bucket of water and will plant them in big tubs later today.  At the beginning of the year I ordered a 'duo' fruit tree with two varieties of pear on it from ' You Garden'. These look to be every bit a good as that one and that one cost me nearly thirty pounds for the one tree. 

I love receiving parcels through the post

Hello little trees

Good strong packaging

OOOOH a lovely cool drink

I might pop back this evening and show you how they look once they are planted into the tubs we've bought for them.

1 comment:

  1. Now that's an exciting package to get through the post. Sluurrrrp... I can hear them from here. Lulu x

    ReplyDelete