Thursday 3 June 2021

I'm a total plonker.

 I am a complete plonker.  This morning I decided I would find a space for the spare Swede seedlings and after clearing some old veggies out I duly planted the swede... Only I didn't. What I actually planted were the spare Nero di Toscana kale seedlings.  The plant marker went in with the first plantings and I just put these all to one side. I've planted them far too close together and who the heck is going to eat twenty four plants worth of this particular Kale.  Bearing in mind I already have a dozen red Kale planted... I may have to move them and create a little hedge in the front garden... Lawd knows where though but it looks like we are going to get plenty of leafy greens in our diet later in the year.  Thank goodness we like it.

3 comments:

  1. Your garden is coming along so nicely! I am kind of laid up with sciatica pain and haven't been able to do anything for the past 3 weeks, but, between my gardener M and my daughter the garden has been watered and they've picked the first zucchinis (courgettes).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's giving me a lot of pleasure. The lovely weather has brought things on a treat.

      Delete
  2. Oh no! That's the kind of thing I'd do Cherie :0 You will be very healthy for eating all those greens. Lulu x

    ReplyDelete