Tuesday 16 April 2024

Crikey it's cold.

 Just when I think things are starting to warm up we get a really cold night. It'll be even colder tonight when it drops to zero. I've had to put my temperature monitor in the conservatory and when it drops down below 10 degrees in there the heating will kick in. It's only for a few days to keep all my seedlings warm but it's not something I've ever done before. It's usually warmer at night than that but it's been a weird start to spring this year. Tony and I are invigilating this afternoon but I was awake at my usual time so I'm heading out for a walk soon with my friend. 

2 comments:

  1. It really has been weird weather this year although I remember when we could easily have a frosts in April and I didn't get my tomatoes pout until the summer half term because it was a bit too risky. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that too. My trouble is I'm too keen to get growing

      Delete